AV Producer Assistant @ DIUD
You will have the opportunity to be part of the team, from filming to completion, working on all aspects of the production process from filming, to post production and final delivery. Will work under the coordination of a Production Manager.
- Assist in creating post-deliverable
- Manage specific deliveries
- Administrative office support
- Onsite support with production, tech and audio/visual crew
- Supporting editors
- Assist with setting up shoots both in-studio & externally (small projects under the coordination of a PM
- Manage & maintain video library on the server and in the cloud
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the AV field.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office: Excel & Word
- Experience using Google Drive, We Transfer, and other file-sharing programs
- Detail-oriented with organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proactive self-starter with a passion for filming and editing able to anticipate and voice potential problems if needed.
- Must work well within a group. A really nice group, actually
Send us your CV at email@example.com